The Adobe Photoshop is the amazing image editing software where you can easily edit an image and add different effects in it. It is considered the best image editing software and it has all the tools to be so because it provides all the options to create a masterpiece.
You can also learn How to Create a New Document in Photoshop. There are some instances when you want to use the Photoshop to Retouch Facial Photos and enhance the people’s faces. To do this process you have to follow these steps which are as following.
- In the first step you have to get rid of the obvious blemishes and you will use the healing tool for it. For that purpose you can hold the ALT and click a clean spot of the skin and then click the imperfect site. You can repeat this process to clear all the undesired spots.
- In the next step you have to remove the yellow teeth and use the selective color adjustment to remove the yellow.
- In the third step you must use the Blur Tool in the toolbox and even out the skin tone to make sure there is an even tone of the skin.
- In the next step you must give a healthy color to the skin and to do this process you will use the selective color adjustment again. You can also boost the saturation of the entire photo to have a more vivid look. You can click Ctrl-U to bring up the Hue/Saturation adjustment dialog box.
- Sharpen the key areas and this will provide you a more lively look at the person. And for that purpose use the “Sharpen Tool” in the toolbox.
- In the sixth step you will use the diffuse filter and run the filter and fade it to 40-50%.
- You will then duplicate the layer and after that fully desaturate it and and to do it press Shift-Ctrl-U. This will make it look softer and maintain its sharpness.