It seems like nothing is impossible while using Adobe Photoshop. With Photoshop you can easily blend two face into one. For blending two different images into one you can use Face Morphing technique. You can also learn How to Smooth and Soften the Skin in Photos on Photoshop.
In order to blend two faces into one you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to open the first photo.
- Once 1st photo is opened now you need to open the 2nd image which you need to blend with 1st one.
- Now select the Rectangular Marquee Tool and then drag it over the image.
- Now select the face area precisely. Once the area is selected press Ctrl+C from your keyboard.
- Now go to the 1st image and than press Ctrl+V to paste the 2nd image.
- Now press Ctrl+T in order to transform it to smaller size.
- Now drag it to from the corners after the transformation in order to make it proportional.
- Press Enter to apply the size as well as transformation.
- Now select the Magic Wand Tool and select the background by holding Shift key.
- Now press Delete button to remove the background.
- Retouch the image with Eraser tool.
- Set the 2nd image in front of the 1st photo. And use Move Tool in order to move it.
- Now transform it again in order to set it perfectly before the 1st photo.
- Now move to the layer window and double click the 1st photo layer. Click OK.
- Now Align both the layers of photo.
- Now you have to make some adjustments and for that you need to go to Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation.
- Now adjust the hue and saturation of 1st photo so that it become similar to hue and saturation of 2nd image.
- Now erase different parts of the face from the 1st image in order to bring forth the 2nd image.
- You comes the morphing stage and for that you need to use Stamp Tool.
- Stamp Tool is use for retouching your newly created image.
Once you are done with the retouching you are done and both the images are blended successfully.